We love working with incredible Australian businesses and Plumm is no exception. Plumm works with top winemakers, sommeliers and restaurants in Australia and around the world to create wine glasses that are both beautiful and practical.
Last year, we worked with Plumm on two projects; the first half of the year was focused on the full Plumm range and the second was focused on the newly launched Plumm Three range.
Our aim was to:
- Lift the brand profile and awareness of the existing Plumm ranges and Plumm Three;
- Communicate the story of Plumm Vintage being the winemakers range;
- Educate media (and subsequently consumers) through the glass tasting experience and how the glass enhances the story the winemaker likes to tell;
- Introduce media to Plumm Three through engaging events and glass tasting experiences;
- Secure mainstream media coverage about Plumm Three across a broad range of media segments;
- Profile the sommeliers involved in the range to media;
- Introduce Plumm Three to key influencers across Australia to promote the range and encourage sales of the range;
Our approach focused on three key areas:
We knew that once people tasted wine from a Plumm glass they would be blown away by the flavour, so we needed to get people together to experience this first hand. We did this through media and influencer gifting along with a bunch of incredible events. Modern Currency worked alongside the Plumm and Joval team to co-organise and host three events for Plumm Three, two events for the wider Plumm range, and two intimate media tastings.
These events were designed to get Plumm into the hands of influential media and key opinion leaders and educate them on the difference Plumm makes to your wine experience.
We had an incredible turn out, with the Plumm Three events resulting in 70+ media and influencers attending and over 125 features across print, online and Instagram feeds.
Through strategic, tailored, and timely media pitching, we were able to get Plumm mentioned across television screens, on the radio, inside newspapers and magazines, and throughout online publications.
We secured coverage across the likes of The Block, A Current Affair, House & Garden, Sydney Morning Herald & The Age, Herald Sun, 3AW, TimeOut, Delicious, and more!
Our full year-long campaign resulted in an overall ROI of 2,584.42% – which is absolutely mind blowing!
Total number of features secured: 321
Total number of eyeballs: 34, 970, 218
This type of ROI isn’t created by a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to PR. If you’re looking for out-of-the-box thinking, tailored strategies, and incredible results for your brand, get in touch with our team for more information.