The COVID-19 pandemic has forced every brand to re-evaluate its goals, operations, budgets and priorities as they navigated through an extremely trying and unsettling time. Even with the introduction of vaccines and things beginning to look up, many businesses are reluctant to plan too far ahead or make any long-term commitments. If, like many brands, you had to reduce or even cut out PR and marketing altogether in the last 18 months, you may be wondering what you can do to keep your brand top-of-mind for customers, without making any long-term commitments or over-extending the budget.
And that’s where a PR and marketing agency like Modern Currency can be a huge help!
If you know your brand needs some PR and marketing support, but you’re not sure where to begin, start by asking these questions:
- What’s the current challenge or problem? Has something happened (competitive, customer, internal forces – or a pesky pandemic!) that has prompted you to recognise your brand needs PR and marketing?
- What are the opportunities? Have you identified valuable opportunities your brand could tap into, but need help to execute?
- What are your business objectives for the next 3, 6 or 12 months? Do you want to create more brand awareness? Introduce a new product to market? Open a new store? Increase product sales? Drive more people to your website? Build your social media following?
- Who is your current core target audience? Do you want to maintain this audience, build on it, or change it?
- What does a successful PR result look like to you? Is it more media coverage? Influencer endorsements? Successful brand partnerships?
- What do you believe to be your brand’s unique selling points? How does your brand differ from its competitors? What is it that you want the public to know about it?
- What are your budget parameters? What budget can your realistically set aside for PR and marketing for the months ahead?
Here at Modern Currency, we can help you identify and narrow down all of the above. Think of us as an extension of your team – whether it’s an ongoing retainer, project-based or a one-off event, we can tailor a targeted and cost-effective campaign that suits your objectives, timelines and budget. And best of all – you get access to an agile team of passionate and specialised professionals who have unrivalled media and influencer connections, the latest industry insights, and fresh outlooks that you may not have considered before.
Contact us at Michelle@moderncurrency.com.au to chat more!